Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Luckiest shiny hunts?

UnovanZorua
UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I got a Shiny Pheromosa! ...in under an hour!!

Later that day, I found a shiny Floatzel while searching for Legendaries.

As you can tell by the trash "photography", It's real and I'm too excited. Yes, I'm so proud of getting this shiny I need to show it.

What are your luckiest shiny hunts or shinies?

Comments

• Ryan70612
    Ryan70612 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

• Ryan70612
    Ryan70612 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

I dont get very lucky when I'm shiny hunting, so shiny Drowzee.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Shiny hunts? I’ve only done 2 but my luckiest was Goomy in 120 eggs.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

When the GTS was a still a thing on the 2DS when I put up a pokemon for trade I could nearly guarantee that the pokemon I would get was a lv. 100 shiny with held items such as gold bottle caps and master balls. As for caught shinies, in sun, moon, and ultras would only get them ultra wormholes except for 2 because there is a high chance to get them when you have gotten all the Legendary's from that environment. The only other game I've gotten them in is Arceus in outbreaks.

• BlackDragonite7
    BlackDragonite7 Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

I was getting some Squirtle eggs hatched to trade off in Shield, and the first one that hatched was a shiny one. Was in complete shock to be honest, as I wasn't even hunting at the time.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

Costume Pikachu during Go Fest in Pokemon go, then yesterday I got a random shiny Yanma

• Mechxel
    Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Got a shiny Starly in Legend's Arceus on the release date of the game (which is also my birthday)

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I was hunting Spheal for MONTHS and finally got one. After that, I always passed by Spheal Outbreaks/MMOs since I love Spheal and why not if I'm just flying by anyways? So I went to an MMO in the Obsidian Fieldlands and stumbled by a Spheal MMO, so I went there and to my surprise, another shiny Spheal popped up! So I save my data and caught her, and after scaring away another Spheal, in THE SAME SPOT where I saw the first one, A SECOND SPHEAL SPAWNED IN. AND IT WAS A MICRO SPHEAL TOO.

• MonarchMako
    MonarchMako Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic

That one time I got about 4 shiny Machop in one day

• Flare151
    Flare151 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

One time in one of the caves (i forgot what it was called lol) in lets go eevee i found i shiny Graveler without even shiny hunting. i was literally going insane as it was my first shiny.