Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Matchmaking broken... again

Options
2»

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

If the maintenance didn't fix it, the game is done for good, unfortunately. I'm predicting either a gen 10 release or a cancellation since it's clear they need A LOT of experienced talent to be hired and may even need to decide from scratch due to all of the shortcuts they took.

• AY89
    AY89 Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

re-logging in seems to help

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Matchmaking isn't fixed for me - it's impossible to now find a game.

Are we looking at next Thursday as the earliest we could get a maintenance for this?

@TPCi_CursedSoup this is an issue that we really need comment on. The game is unplayable. There are complaints on Reddit. There are complaints on Discord. There are complaints in your own forums. Will you address none of them?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

My guess is there's some idiot higher-up limiting them to only doing maintenance a certain number of times per month, and stopping them from acknowledging the issue.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@TechHog I suspect that you're right - we see responses and fixes to some issues rapidly but for the most part we have silence on there larger issues.

Frustrating as we've forgone the opportunity to be playing on PTCGO for this!

• ZenonBerlin
    ZenonBerlin Member Posts: 28
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Broken for me today. Found only one match, after that none, nothing I tried helps, Cancel button disappears and re-appears, restarting the game doesn't help.