Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How much do you spend on unite?

Options

Please say how much you spend in a time period or if you've never spent.

Best Answer

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 789 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

I have thought about getting the membership, but I haven't done it yet. As for spending, I never buy gems.

Answers

• GetGudBum
    GetGudBum Member Posts: 26
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

I've spent about $600 thus far on this game, and i regret it. My friend made me think the key to winning was your team and having all your items at level 30... What she failed to mention is, you're bound and forced to play with people (kids) that don't know what is or refuse to play as a team. She also didn't mention the hackers on this game...... THAT PART ALONE............................................................................................. I feel I wasted my money and ranked is unplayable. You're for sure gonna go against 3-5 stack teams, EVERYTIME, while you get clueless randoms, EVERY TIME. Friends are never online to build a team with, and I'm seeing why.

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

Not a single penny, the games not worth spending anything on

• Cmocnotes
    Cmocnotes Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

When the game first released I was spending about 5 bucks a month on it loving it as well as buying my girlfriend gems as its a game we both play alot together. I got tired of watching my fashion tickets, holowear tickets and aeos tickets stack and stack up without them ever adding anything to the shops. The shops are completely barren and frankly now all achievements are done and events are more rare, which means 5 bucks a month isnt even enough to get the newest unite license when it drops. The games needs work in that department. Pokemons usually a greedy company but for a game they could profit so much off of, they really dont appeal to their base on this one.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I bought 8 dollars worth of gems, but that’s it. I already have over 20k coins.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

I haven't spent any money. Not worth it, for a game I hardly play anyway.

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

I haven’t spent on anything not even a dollar