Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Feature request: Improve deck editing with multiple artworks of the same card

darth_suicune
darth_suicune Member Posts: 10
First Comment

This game has a massive amount of reprints, but the deck editing is very poor reflecting this. For example, default decks often bring 2 boss's orders. I had a third and a fourth of different arts, but it took me a while to figure out that I needed to go to the dropdown where they are hidden, scroll through all the "0"s that I did not have until I found them. It took me several cards until I realized that I did have some more, just because all I saw on the dropdown was 0s.

I don't have a suggestion for an ideal editor, but I do have some ideas:

-On the artwork dropdown, immediately scroll the cards list all the way to the left and pull all the arts where you have at least one to the leftmost positions on the list. That way a player can immediately see which ones they have and use them. If they wanted missing ones, they already knew they had to search for them, so it makes it easier without a drawback.

-The decklist should reflect that there are different artworks of the same card to it. Some people like consistency and some people like having different artworks (to ease price tracking), the first set of players cannot see that they have added different arts and fix it, and the second cannot know if they have different or not.

-As a side note, the sorting should remember the last option set by the user, and I would definitely bring the search bar to right above the list of things to search, instead of to the side. I always need a couple seconds finding it.