Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What was everybody's favorite part of the presents?

For me, it was easily the dlc stuff, Archaludon is definitely going on my team when I get the DLC

Answers

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Me too. I’m probably going to recreate my Pokémon Sword team when the Indigo Disk comes out.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

I liked Stadium 2.

• Stone489990
    Stone489990 Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees

Dipplin

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@Dedenne90524 I was just going to create a new team altogether. Or at least for the Teal Mask- Indigo Disk might be more in-line with postgame material while Teal Mask just seems like add-on to the main story, sort of like the Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra relationship.

As for the Pokemon Presents- I thought the two animated series (the TCG one and Paldean Winds) were what stuck out to me the most, as well as the addition of new roles in Pokemon Masters EX. Admittedly, the S/V and DLC updates didn't appeal to me as much. But I got a Mew.

• Pokeplay219
    Pokeplay219 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

Probably Archaludon. I makes me appreciate Duraludon more knowing that we will get such a cool new evolution for it.

• lillie_trash
    lillie_trash Member Posts: 28
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 10 Comments

i liked that they confirmed poochyena in teal mask

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

The parts I loved the most was the DLC expansion part, Pokémon Horizons anime, Pokémon: Paldea Windy, Pokémon Paldea in Pokémon Go and...

Mew ALL Tera Type

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

I’d probably create a new team for the Teal Mask or use my old team. (admittedly I thought Paldean Winds was boring)

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

How does everyone else go about making a team for the DLC, btw? All my in-game pokemon have long been raised to lv 100. I imagine everyone else is in a similar spot.

I think my plan is going to be to wait for the update to go live and transfer from Home a team consisting of the newly added pokemon.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@RiqMoran What I did with Sw/Sh was use a member of my party until I caught a newly-added Pokemon in the DLC, and proceeded to catch new Pokémon from there. I did bring back a couple of my old party members, but it was primarily new mons.

This time I’m planning out a Grass/Fire/Water core to use, but I don’t want to plan too much, as I think surprise can be part of the fun, and I like to be flexible when I don’t know when I’m going to catch these Pokemon.