Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Contest style Spin Off Games

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

Any of you pokemon fans want to experience the grand festival for real? One of the Pokemon Games I would propose to create a diversity in pokemon trainers' gaming would be something called the Pokemon Contest Carnival! Something similar to the anime except the first round involves the pokemon coordinator and the pokemon have to perform together! Afterwards, the contest battle will commence. the greatest pokemon coordinator must win the Grand Carnival spectacular.

Comments

• Funboy35
    Funboy35 Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Now you've got ideas spinning in my head!

Round 1 could be like a Pokémon Musical from Unova. Dress up, dance, and impress the audience by using props with good timing. That goes for your Pokémon's props, and your own too.

As for round 2... Wouldn't it be funny if a contest round looked as intense as a Ferrum Battle? String together stylish combos against Substitute dolls, and fulfill requests from the judges and fans.

The final round is a one-on-one Pokémon battle between the top two coordinators. Strike the perfect balance between unleashing powerful moves and drawing the crowd's full attention!

• MajorBrendan
    Options

Don't forget a good choreography for said Pokemon performance within the said time limit. Plus the trainer will also perform with the Pokemon. The only way for a Pokemon coordinator to advance is to perform along with the Pokemon. Plus, the ability to create a routine for the performance to wow the judges and the fans alike.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

Don't forget a good choreography for said pokemon performance within the said time limit. Plus the trainer will also perform with the pokemon.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

This sounds pretty cool!

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

I used to like pokemon contests and one time I tried to get back into them but it's so difficult to prepare for them I gave up. The pokeblocks, poffins, learning the right moves. It was all just so tedious.

• Pokeplay219
    Pokeplay219 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

This would be a really cool game! I think it would be cool to include newer Pokémon that aren’t usable in the games with contests. I would love to bring a Fuecoco or Rowlet to a cute contest.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

The real issue lies in the pokemon gameplay being turn based instead. What if not just the pokemon contest along with the pokemon battles not being turn based but a bit more action based instead. Plus a better feature than pokeblocks and poffins altogether.