Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Who is the best poke'mon champion

FRED54123
FRED54123 Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic

Although Leon is supposedly the best champion but who really is? They are all amazing. It just matters who your fav is. Mine is Cynthia she is the only Pokemon trainer who uses Garchomp. And from the best region of all time.

Answers

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    25 Answers Second Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees

mine is geeta.

• Fenrinoa
    Fenrinoa Member Posts: 14
    5 LOLs Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Answer

Cynthia for me because of her sheer type diversity although Leon could also fit. I do not count N as a champion since he never registers in the Hall of Fame after defeating Alder, but I think he could beat any other champion if he wanted to.

• HolyLance1337
    HolyLance1337 Member Posts: 66
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

Lance the Hyper Beam master.

• High_Summoner
    High_Summoner Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

The player champion in Alola.

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Nemona

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

Cynthia, her team is the most well-built, and Geeta is the worst, but if she had Kingambit as her ace, she would be a much bigger challenge.

• Beauchu
    Beauchu Member Posts: 43
    Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

Cynthia. I think all the Paldea champions are the worst

• Elberta
    Elberta Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper 10 Comments

Cynthia and Lance. I really like their designs, plus Lance was strong enough to be the champion of both Kanto and Johto (at least until Blue defeats him, or the player character in the Johto games defeated him). Cynthia was really cool because her team has a more competitive team of Pokemon, instead of just fitting to a theme.

• Elberta

Cynthia and Lance. I really like their designs, plus Lance was strong enough to be the champion of both Kanto and Johto (at least until Blue defeats him, or the player character in the Johto games defeated him). Cynthia was really cool because her team has a more competitive team of Pokemon, instead of just fitting to a theme.

• Elberta