Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Pokemon Should Get Nerfed and Which Should Get Buffed?

Options

I want to know what everyone thinks about this. I personally think Buzzwole should get a nerf and Eldegoss should get a buff.

Comments

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Mewtwo should get a buff.

• MayuTheUndead
    MayuTheUndead Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Beedrill for sure needs a buff, or have megas be brought back.

This post didn't really specify if it's talking about Unite only, but I don't play Unite.

• machlikenjoyer
    machlikenjoyer Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    Options

There should be a game/battle mode where every single Pokemon has their stats scaled so their BST is ~600 (only approximately because when you do round(600/original BST)*stat, you can accumulate enough rounding errors to end up between 598 and 602, with Megas and other stat-increasing Forme changes scaled to (600+increase from original forme).

This should except Regigigas and Slaking (as this would nerf them), and Shedinja (as this utterly breaks it, because of the 1 HP BST - it would either have to be not altered at all, or scaled with a special formula, (perhaps treating it as if its HP BST was the same as Ninjask's when calculating 600/BST)

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

Talonflame (Gale Wings). Make it so that flying type moves gain priority when HP is above 50%.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Which Mew2? If it’s Y then probably not, because it has extremely long range and good stats. But X lacks the range that Y has.