Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Have you guys played Poképark?

Options
Alopias0158
Alopias0158 Member Posts: 12
5 Agrees First Comment Photogenic

I was thinking of spin-off titles like rangers and conquest, but the two spin off titles that I adore the most is Poképark. It's such a weird concept but works so well as a game. I remember having so much fun with the multitude of mini-games and battles against other Pokémon, not to mention the stunning world they bring to life with the Pokémon within. Cofagrigus and Feraligatr are one of the fights I remember the most.

Has anyone else played these games and what are your thoughts on it? Do you hope for a third game as I do? Would love to see what other people think of the two games.

Comments

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

No I have not

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

I have not played them, but if they released one on the switch I would definitely be open to trying it out.

• Duskull101
    Duskull101 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

I would love to try it.

• JesusTheo
    JesusTheo Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I certainly have, I'm very happy and proud to have these games as a part of my childhood.

• maxytreecko
    maxytreecko Member Posts: 10
    First Answer First Comment Photogenic
    Options

No, but I likely will in the near future

• SvenBTB42
    SvenBTB42 Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I played a couple hours of the first one, still need to go back and finish it and play more of 2. I think that they're very cute and charming, and I love it when they have just communities of Pokemon (like in PokePark or Mystery Dungeon) where they all just exist together in their own world and towns. Idk it's just cute and it makes me happy

• Carter3329
    Carter3329 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Nope

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I'm so happy somebody asides from me has brought this game up! I always played this on the Wii and I had so much fun. I hope they made a 3rd game.

• gloogloo
    gloogloo Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Yes, yes I loved those games. A third one would be splendid.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

I've already played a lot of PokePark, and I confess that I'm glad I played it, it's one of my favorite Pokémon games, I'm still waiting for a three, and this time with Pokémon from the first generation to the ninth generation, I think this game is so cute, as I love Pokemon so much, it's a quiet and fun game too