Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Possibility of new categories?

Options

I would really love more categories than currently available.

physical products like plushies, toys, figurines, decor, and other pokemon center items.

theories, art, and other things that bring the community together. What other categories would be neat?

Answers

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

Memes

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Maybe a section where the people who more commonly frequent these forums can get together.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I think there needs to be a meta forum where we can discuss matters relating to the forum itself. Questions for moderators or requests such as the ones in this thread.

Such boards on other forums often get flooded with complaints and unban requests, but they do still serve a useful function.

I also think there needs to be a place where all the "what's your favourite X" threads can go. Maybe not a favourites board so much as a few pinned threads but the same questions and threads keep cropping up repeatedly.

Polls helped with those topics, making it easy to discern the most popular response without having to plod through the entire thread and tally each response yourself. Why was that functionality removed?

I do not know if you mean online or in real life, but given the target demographic of this forum (regardless of the actual age of most users) I think that is potentially a very risky idea open to abuse. Such a board would at least need some age verification features, and it is not a good look for your family friendly forum to require that. I do not think TPC would consider it worth the effort or the risk.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I meant a section of the forums that is a premium section. Or something of the like.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Just here to remind Pokémon. These things can be updated. You can update the site. You can add features that make it more fun, and new categories.