Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What does everyone think about Shedinja doll ?

Options
philipve98
philipve98 Member Posts: 2

I've been playing it on a lot of mons and when timed right it prevents a good amount of damage and keeps the enemies guessing. Any pokemon particularly good with it or combo well with it you have seen please share.

Comments

• Ryguy77RL
    Ryguy77RL Member Posts: 10
    5 Agrees First Comment First Answer Photogenic
    Options

I don't have it yet but I'm thinking about getting it. Its not expensive by any means but I was wondering how it performs and what its good with as well.

• PhoenixAffinity
    PhoenixAffinity Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

After using the item and observing its interactions, and looking at its League of Legends counterpart, I think its a pretty solid battle item choice. It's not a battle item you can use on everything, but for what it does work on, and what types of things you can avoid when using it, I believe its a solid battle item when used correctly. Whirlpool Azumarill is one of my favorite usages of the battle item. you can use it to chunk damage and stall fights at the same time, it can be used to avoid a tremendous amount of damage if everyone's attacking all at the same time. Also if your tired of getting United by Leafeon and more recently, Zeraora it can protect you from those in a pinch ^^ its also just nice to use when you need to keep yourself safe while you let your moves reset on cooldown.

• Ryan373659
    Ryan373659 Member Posts: 19
    First Comment
    Options

I think 💭 if the Pokémon has the ability to get out easily or just needs to wait for it’s cooldowns aka gengar then it is very very use full

• Noshaddow22
    Noshaddow22 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

Pretty niche. It's good on, say, an ulting Pikachu, but the question is usually, "Is Eject Button better?" and the answer is usually yes. =\

• ToonLink064
    ToonLink064 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Seeing the Effect and my Main, it's not that good, Especially since i prefer Eject Button on Blaziken Rather than just sitting there and not being able to do Damage, which i think is the Thing that Blaziken is good At

Basically: With Blaziken being my main it's not good with me

• RBoltDaTallBoi
    RBoltDaTallBoi Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

For all I know, it's broken-ish on Meowscarada's Unite Move. Either that or the good ol' Eject button.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

tried it did not like it