Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what will you do if pokemon was real

Options

Answers

• Stone489990
    Stone489990 Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

It is my dream

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I'm a bit late, but I'd make some friends. I mean, some Pokémon can understand or even speak human speech. Even those that don't mostly aren't dumb enough to make my room or house dirty. Probably. But I'd have friends. I can hug them. They can hug me. I won't have to be scared anymore, I could be a normal person (hopefully). Battles? No. I'd use the power of friendship to finally overcome my fears.

Sadly(?) this world is our reality and the closest thing I have is a Nintendo 2DS. (I guess we don't have constant threats to our ability to live at least?)

• Sindiris
    Sindiris Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Immediately advocate for Pokemon rights in my country's federal government. They're are sentient and very intelligent. I wouldn't doubt bad humans will find some way to exploit them.

• CoalMiner26
    CoalMiner26 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer Combo Breaker 5 LOLs
    Options

I would die either because of Necrozma eating the sun or Macargo existing.

• Shrewy
    Shrewy Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I'd avoid tall grass.

• CandyAppleRose
    CandyAppleRose Member Posts: 7
    First Answer First Comment Photogenic
    Options

If Pokémon were real, I would want to meet a bunch of them and keep a few as pets. I would only battle with them if the Pokemon wanted to, but that might be good too if I want to explore to have a few Pokemon as protection from wild ones if I needed them. I think it would be fun to cook treats for all the Pokemon and find out what kinds of treats each likes best. 🍳

• pk_firez
    pk_firez Member Posts: 22
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Ditto, enough said

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

Well depending on my ability to get a job, I would become a professor, work as a professors assistant, or open a pokemon sanctuary. If any of those don't work out I world have some of my favorite pokemon, like yellow a tad bit, (from the comics) and travel that world. And though I would love to catch 'em all, if were talking realistically, putting tons of pokemon in the boxes seems weird, that kind of were a pokemon sanctuary comes in to not put them in some form of stasis.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Revising my answer to Lechonk Chef… 😂

expertly made pork chops right here

• LTR916228
    LTR916228 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    Options

I would take on as a gym leader and battle legendries. Or I will teach them skills.