Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Vs. Digimon: Worlds Collide!

Options

Ah finally, I can post something. This here is my game idea! A crossover LOOOOOONG overdue!

The plot involves a new evil Digimon merging the Digital World with the world of Pokemon, and uses a mysterious energy mix of whatever makes Shadow Pokemon with the virus from the Digimon Tri movies to take control of many Legendary Pokemon!

Comments

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

The Porygon line would be... interesting to see. They're made of code, like Digimon, but are Pokemon: a sort of Digi-Pokemon.

However, I would love to see how Arceus and King Drasil would interact with each other. Seeing all of the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon (minus Arceus) fighting against Digimon groups like the Royal Knights, Olympos XII, and the Three Archangels would be insane.

The best part about this is that Bandai Namco owns Digimon, and with their strong relation with Nintendo, this could be a possibility, if not a reality!

• Pikafan777689
    Pikafan777689 Member Posts: 17
    First Comment
    Options

Oh, never thought of that! Plus the Pokemon characters could experience the differences between evolution and Digivolution!

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

It would be interesting if they include Mega Evolution, or at least reference it. A Pokemon trainer could look at Greymon Digivolve into MetalGreymon and De-Digivolve back and be like, "That weird-looking Charizard Mega Evolved without a Mega Stone or Trainer!?"

Cue a Digimon Tamer going, "What's Mega Evolution? Greymon only Digivolved and De-Digivolved."

Then they explain stuff to each other and both have their minds blown.

• Pikafan777689
    Pikafan777689 Member Posts: 17
    First Comment
    Options

Oh that is brilliant!