Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Losing matches before a match even starts

kfattah2
kfattah2 Member Posts: 1

I have so far lost 3 matches and 60 points on the ladder right after the coin flip and as soon as the opening basic Pokémon are revealed. This has happened 3 times in a row while I was playing on my phone. Please fix this bug because I am unable to even start a game

Comments

• GadgetBadger
    GadgetBadger Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes First Anniversary 10 Comments

It’s a huge problem right now! It’s when people intentionally play a deck to exploit the fact you can play a deck with expanded cards. The details are elsewhere in the forums and all over Reddit and Twitter. This sucks!

• Metalbird
    Metalbird Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I hope this gets fixed soon, it appears that having a deck with 7 legal cards and 53 expanded cards results in an instant win.

• Mod_Bear
    Mod_Bear Moderator Posts: 7 mod
    Second Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #4

Hi Trainer!

Thank you for reporting this issue. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional information about this issue.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@Mod_Bear Are you joking? The game is literally unplayable and that's the best response we can get? This is an emergency situation that can permanently kill a game within days if nothing is said or done.

@TPCi_CursedSoup @tpci_dlo @TPCi_GarbageKing @TPCi_p2 @TPCi_SomeDucks @Mod_Bee @Mod_Bento @Mod_Aerator @Mod_Butterberry @TPCi_Mathis Do something. Now. Even if it means shutting down the game indefinitely.