Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Losing multiple games at once again

Recently, on mobile at least (android), the game has been launching multiple games as once. But rather than playing one and losing the other, it's launching 2-3 games and freezing on the vs screen. The game becomes unplayable and requires a restart. By the time you've logged back on you will have lost 2-3 games.

Haven't had this happen on PC yet. (This is different to the old desync issue)

Support ticket raised for this issue

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Tricky Gym caught this bug on stream at least twice, so it's also on Mac. The jumpscare is hilarious though.

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes First Anniversary 100 Comments

I've been running into this as well. I think it might somehow be related to the empty claim popups, as it often happens if that popup happens right after i hit the button to find a match. Considering this popup shouldn't be there at all, and doesn't happen after every single match, and is sometimes delayed on top of that.....it happens quite a bit.

• VmaxSkittlez
    VmaxSkittlez Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Answer 5 Likes

Is that on Mobile or Mac also PachirisuFan1? Hoping it'll stay away from PC.

I've also raised a ticket for the empty materials window that keeps coming up. I was advised to delete the contents and a particular folder and when that failed I was told to uninstall and reinstall the game. At this moment though, if I uninstall it won't be coming back. So I haven't yet.

• Rooknight611413
    Rooknight611413 Member Posts: 16
    10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Anniversary

Just encountered this bug on Windows PC.