Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Switch Cart is bugged

Options

Currently the game doesn't allow you to play switch cart on Pokémon that have 0 retreat cost.

This is an issue since you may want to use it to heal your Pokémon while retreating.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Switch Cart only works on basics. Was the Pokémon in question a basic? If not, remember to read your cards carefully before assuming there's a bug. If it was Regieleki VMAX you're the second person to make this exact same mistake recently lol.

• Tehprotector
    Tehprotector Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Nope it was Mew V (Basic V not VMAX), weird thing is it only happens in some matches and well I can retreat normally which has no cost because Mew V has no retreat cost, but sometimes I want to use the additional effect of healing 30 dmg but the game won't allow me to use it then next turn it works on a different Mew V but no the one I want to use it on which makes it annoying.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I don't think the disagree was necessary. This is literally the first "Switch Cart is bugged" thread I've seen where it wasn't someone not realizing it's only for basics.

It's odd though. I don't believe that the free retreat is the issue personally. I think it's something else.

• SBR-Crash
    SBR-Crash Member Posts: 29
    5 LOLs Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

You're definetly using it on vmax haha

I've tested it on mew V and it works fine