Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

a big cover up of actual bugs

None of my bug reports I've submitted with videos are "approved". Other players should be made aware of the bugs instead of covering it up. I've submitted 7 bugs now I believe. Quit covering up your actual bugs 'The Pokemon Company'.

Here's a list of some bugs from my deck and gameplay so far:

1. Player's clothes sometimes go missing, so they appear without clothes but are missing the areas where inappropriate stuff would be.
  2. Electric generator sometimes doesn't allow you to move energy.
  3. Raihan has periodically failed to acknowledge that there's a basic energy in my discard pile and doesn't allow me to use it.
  4. I was unable to use a nest ball several times today. I used Miraidon's tandem unit ability and was able to select a pokemon that way.
  5. "Lady" would only let me take 2 of the 8 energy displayed, but should have been able to take 4. This doesn't happen all the time, so unsure of the condition causing this.
  6. UI Elements when you view players cards (which it's hard to read if you don't click on them) can get stuck open if the opponent does certain actions while you're viewing it. The only way to escape it is to close the game, causing you to concede.

I have video evidence of most of these bugs, and have submitted to this forum.