Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Where are my Ace Spec cards

Options

I know I had a scramble switch in PTCGO why isn't it in live after the migration? Are the any other cards I'm missing?

Answers

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Scramble Switch it's from Black & White expansion so for now it's not playable in TCG Live, you can only play cards from Sun & Moon forward.

Anyway if you just want to see if you own the card you must go to the Deck Builder and in the Filters set the Format to All, and in the search bar type Scramble Switch the card should show up there.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

The ace spec cards are under the "Pokemon" category instead of "Trainers" for some reason.

• DoubleCure
    edited June 2023 #4
    Options

@10types Indeed... another bug, oddly enough Scramble Switch seems to be the only Ace Spec card that shows under Pokémon category, the other Ace Spec cards show correctly under Trainers category .

• Trainer0123432
    Trainer0123432 Member Posts: 15
    Photogenic First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2023 #5
    Options

Hi Trainer!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I edited your post as posting images on the forum is not allowed. If you ever have images you'd like to share with support or the development team, I encourage you to open a ticket. To do so, visit  https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there, click "Contact Us". Any feedback shared with the support team will be relayed for review.

Thanks!

Funny

• DoubleCure
    edited June 2023 #6
    Options

@Trainer0123432 wow so there are more that show mixed with Pokémon and others show as trainers... what a mess 😮