Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

A ban system for ranked gameplay would solve (almost) every balancing issue

Options

I think we can all agree that some pokemon are better than the others and viable at every lane (zacian, glaceon,generally every eevee evolution ever) and yet again we are on the same page that these pokemon are creating a very unhealty ranked game exprience especially for solo Q games and we have to go through with it till the next patch praying and giving blood sacrifises for Zacian's sacred sword to be nerfed instead of that a ban system would make a worldly difference yes its a small roster of characters with less lanes compared to other mobas but atleasr we as a community can decide to atleast balance out the game ourselves kinda like a gentelmans rule in my perfect utopia i would add a ban system (only for ranked) each team will ban 3 pokemon decided By votes of the first 2 player banning 1 then 1 player baning 1 and then 2 players baning 1 other pokemon without the khnowledge of what the other team has banned i khow that this system has its issues and it would need vote breakers because of 2 players baning 1 and yes i khow this system is really biased for master and ultra rank (where almost every one has a duo) but i think this will improve the solo Q ranked players because lets be honest its impossible to grind in masters this system should hold us eneough until we have enough playeble pokemon (53 and 3 more confirmed by the time i am wrinting this ) number reaches to lets say 60 or 65 maybe even 70 then every player have a ban and yes yet again this will increas the number of pokemon for people to start playing ranked but i think they sould make cheapest 2 pokemon for each class should be unlockt till lvl 10 or 15 and 3-5 more pokemon that the player should be abla to obtain By a already decided pokemon pool (these will not include the ones that obtained by the level 10-15) and yeah i khow that i spend all this time and effort to write this article with thought process that i dint event used for my collage thesis for a game whos target audience is Kids but in realty mostly played by adults if u are reading this it means u were affected by the earthquake in TR or Syria or u were driven insane in ranked solo Q by a Glaceon or Zacian