Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Options

This is yet another thing that makes it harder to want to buy online packs. Since the only way to view the cards you have is in the deck builder, and you have to go through a tedious series of menus to see a card's alternate art or full art varieties, there's virtually no scenario where a player can just admire their rarer cards that don't happen to be meta-relevant. Even if I like the art for a less useful card, I'll never get to see it, so why try to get it?

Therefore, I think a lot of players would really enjoy a "Collection" tab where they can easily filter and look at their alternate art cards and full art cards. It would give players more reason to open packs even after they've built multiple decks, and it would make the experience more enjoyable overall.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Yes, they don't even need to reinvent the wheel, all they need to do is to copy the same concept of the TCG Online Collection screen.

Same goes for deck builder, just look at TCG Online and make something similar and add the option to really enlarge the cards.

In the mobile app for smaller screens I can understand if it looks like it is now, but the desktop version really needs this improvements.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Hello, Trainer schlintz,

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

They don't have access to the code, so they'd have to do it manually.