Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.6.0 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Sseaujo
    Sseaujo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I'm incredibly upset and want my old game back. The effects are super cool but that does not make up for what we've lost. The given decks/ cards are way overpowered and makes playing the game super boring. You've sucked all the strategy and luck out of the game. Now it's just a battle of 'who can power up their mon faster'. Maybe I'm missing something or doing something wrong, but from what i've played so far, i'm considering just not playing this game anymore. On top of that, before it was switched over, I had exported my decks and believed everything was saved. Come to find out I missed several steps and now have lost everything. The only way i'll see those decks again is if I buy them in real life, which is incredibly expensive given how many I had racked up.

The cards are super blurry, hard to see, and too far away. I have to double zoom in just to read my attack. There are still a lot of bugs and I understand that given the circumstance, but the way this game has changed falls greatly under a playing style I do not enjoy. Anyone can attach energy and do a heavy attack, but it takes strategy to win with a deck that isn't extremely overpowered for literally no reason. I really hope this isn't the future of the game.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper
    Options

I think the staff gave up lmao

• Maddogbluemoon
    Maddogbluemoon Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

You have destroyed a beautiful game, I hate the style of this new version, not to mention that it's completely broken.

• LeoSilva250
    LeoSilva250 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

The game continues to freeze, 90% of my matches i need to quit because when I search for itens, pokemon or energy, the cards get invisible and i cant choose or even continue playing.

• PSYCOMMU
    PSYCOMMU Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I've won two games in a row so far where I get a blank empty box after the match and my rank stays at 170 instead of increasing, so um, is ranked just flat out broken

• Diagogirl1
    Diagogirl1 Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

The animation of opening booster packs hurts my eyes. I am concerned for those who are epileptic or otherwise sensitive to flashing. I wish there was a way to turn off extra animations like those lights.

• Never_End
    Never_End Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Isnt it official release already then why we still need vpn to play this

Or this game will extend "beta" again?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

It's just never releasing in your country. Some Asian countries are never getting it because they aren't supported by TPCi, and TPCi doesn't want to have to pay for servers in countries which don't even have code cards.

Skip the animation for now I guess. It's not like individual cards even really matter anymore. :/

• cptfooorman
    cptfooorman Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

any info on legacy and theme mode at all?

• Zuma281290
    Zuma281290 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Bonjour , carte zacian v introuvable après l’achat du deck 1250 diamant contenant cette carte . Comment cela se passe dans ces cas là ? J’ai payé mais rien !!!