Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.6.0 Update Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Trainer0123432
    Trainer0123432 Member Posts: 15
    Photogenic First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Search Pokémon TCG Online Sunset Information, a hot topic category under Pokémon support

• Lygars
    Lygars Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Ok thanks makes sense bro but even so if it's not gonna be delayed like ya say it has to be one of the weirdest big brand game releases I have seen.

• AtlasUwU
    AtlasUwU Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited June 2023 #24
    Options

Hello, when will Pokemon TCG Live be available in Indonesia?

I was hoping that the global release will make it available to all countries, however I still can't connect or even find it in the app store. Would really appreciate an update as I would like to test various decks for competitve play in real life. Thank you.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options
  • PokéMasterLord
    PokéMasterLord Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup What about the crashing issue? I can play fine on my iPad but my kids can’t get a game going on their iPhones even with plenty of storage space and software updates.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options
  • alpen
    alpen Member Posts: 3
    Options

Apologies for duplicated comments waiting for approval. I didn't notice the pop up in the corner and assumed it had just failed when the text was still in the textbox when i refreshed

• alpen
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup This update could've been timed better, as the game went offline two hours before the listed time for collecting the Global Beta items.

By blind luck I logged in shortly before it was due to go offline (not knowing about the update) and got the items, however a friend in the Netherlands, who had used the beta some time ago but chose to continue with TCG Online, seems to have missed out as they tried to log in during the first of those last two hours and were unable to.

I know its a case of should've been aware and done it earlier, but can anything be done for those that missed out due to the maintenance cutting the previously announced deadline for the Global Beta items short?

• alpen
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup Hi. I know its a case of should have been aware and done it earlier but can anything be done for those that missed out on the Global Beta items due to the maintenance unwittingly cutting short by two hours the previously announced timings for obtaining these items?

By blind luck I logged in shortly before the maintenance started and got them, but my friend in the Netherlands seems to have missed out. They had previously used the beta, but carried on with Online until the end and only tried logging into the beta again during the first of those final two hours.

• PSYCOMMU
    PSYCOMMU Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I've won two games in a row so far where I get a blank empty box after the match and my rank stays at 170 instead of increasing, so um, is ranked just flat out broken