Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
Important Notice for Pokémon TCG Live:

The code card redemption service will be temporarily offline during routine server maintenance on April 23, starting at 15:00 UTC.

View All Bundles menu design request

I think the current "View All Bundles" screen in the shop is too small for desktop users. There's a lot of empty space.

The current screen looks like this.

I made a quick mock up of an alternate version of this screen, pictured below. I'd just like a menu that uses more of screen so users can see more options at a time.

The rest of the game has menus that use the full screen, I'd like this menu to do that as well.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

Yes it in deed looks better in the maximized window mock up.

It could also have a "Sort" option so we could sort by the most recent (default), most acquired, recently acquired, most missing cards, etc. or some more relevant sort options, it would help to get what we looking for faster.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭

Yes it in deed looks better in the maximized window mock up.

It could also have a "Sort" option so we could sort by the most recent (default), most acquired, recently acquired, most missing cards, etc. or some more relevant sort options, it would help to get what we looking for faster.

• uncomonfossil
    uncomonfossil Member Posts: 135
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    ✭✭✭

Excellent suggestion! Maybe a search option as well.

• Frade
    Frade Member Posts: 12
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper

How about making the shop searchable also?

It would be nice, for example, to be able to search by artwork name or by the booster pack expansion.