Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Constant, game-breaking bugs

I've been on this for about two days now and I'm hoping to figure out if there is something I may be doing wrong, because it's hard to believe the program is actually this bad.

I've had issues with the game suddenly refusing to accept any inputs. You can still see the little green effect when clicking on the play area, but can't make any meaningful actions, to include conceding or logging out (have to either wait for every turn to time out until you lose, or force close the program).

I also just had a game where I went first with Aerodactyl V against Shadow Rider Calyrex V. I go first, Battle VIP, attach a fighting energy, end turn.

Opponent attaches a psychic energy and puts some Ralts and Shadow Rider on the bench.

On my second turn, I play the Aerodactyl Vstar and have the easy OHKO... except I'm not allowed to attach the double turbo energy to anything for no apparent reason. I settle for a fighting energy (attaches normally) and use the Aerodactyl Vstar power... only for the game to completely ignore it and allow the player to use Shadow Rider Vmax abilities as though nothing happened.

There were no stadium, energy, attack effects, or abilities in play that could have caused this.

Please tell me I'm missing something and the game isn't just that broken.