Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

PTCGL Card orientation incorrect

Options

I didn't see a dedicated post to this, I apologize if I missed it.

Been playing PTCGL for a week now, and the orientation of your oppoents cards facing you is not ideal, as for active that would signify confusion in PTCGO and the official rules. While this may seem minor, it is a significant deviation from the official rules that have been in place since the TCG launched.

I recently played a game where confusion was applied to my active Pokémon, but I didn't notice because my card was still oriented forward and there were no burn / poison style markers on it. There wasn't any animation like in PTCGO - just a red arrow which was already in place due to an ability restriction on all cards in play.

Please consider having the orientation of cards on the playing field match the official rules and how they would be oriented in real life play. All the same information is viewable, and you still need to tap a card to review all the text, having the pictures turned just matches how this and most (if not all TCGs) are played.

Thanks!

Comments

• Lygars
    Lygars Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Agree bro. This weekend I'm leaving PTCGO for good. Probably cause I play phisical tabletop the opponent side cards orientation in LIVE looks foolish to me. Haven't played LIVE much but bro that's totally wrong nobody plays like that not even when playing just for fun.

One more thing I dislike its how the same cards stack together in my hand. I like to see all my cards bro.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Hello, Trainer Fir3ballone,

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.