Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't see cards when choosing

Hey,

I got some weird bugs in my pokemon live. First deck i made is working and every search works just fine. But two other decks i made are bugging for some reason..

I tried to reinstall game. I also tried to reinstall windows, but still wont work. After installing windows i got some error on installing: "warning 4156. failed to correctly acquire vc_redist.x64.exe"

I activated windows later on, cause i tought error was related to windows activation.

Here is screenshot when i try to play nestball, cant choose anything and time just runs out or i can push "done" and pick nothing.

On the same game later on i drawed lost vaccuum from deck, when i hower it, turns out it was comfey.

Heres screenshot when i play my "lost vaccuum comfey"

Here is screenshot on other ocasion when i played nest ball. Same bug, i cant see any choosable cards and for addition there is 3 slot to draw to.

Is there any suggestion i should do, should i try to reinstall windows one more time, activate it before installing pokemon. But i wonder why first deck works fine with nestballs and everything.

Regards,

Simo