Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Gardevoir EX Psychic Embrace won't let me attach to certain targets (that are otherwise valid)

Had this happen to me once in a game. Psychic Embrace had been working just fine before, but for some reason on this one turn, I could not use Psychic Embrace on either of my 2 Drifloon, whereas it worked fine on Gardevoir EX and Gardevoir (the Shining Arcana one). I had put these Drifloon in play this turn, Rescue Carrier-ing them from the discard pile. I don't know why this happened, since I was going to use Psychic Embrace to load these Drifloon for 180 damage each...

I somehow still won the game, mainly due to my opponent bricking heavily earlier on, but in any other game, this glitch would have cost me a loss.

Comments

• Hyperion924955
    Hyperion924955 Member Posts: 55
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Anniversary 10 Comments

Just had this happen to me. Wouldn't let me embrace to cresselia. Allowed me attach to my other mons but needed to attack with cresselia in the active

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    25 LOLs Second Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer

Hello Trainer,

I understand how you feel about not being able to attach energies to what should be selectable targets. I recommend submitting a ticket to the support team. Feel free to visit support.pokemon.com and click the link for Pokémon Trading Card Game Live to do this. Select "Contact Us" from the menu. If you can, give as much information as you can to help the support staff research the problem, such as the card's expansion and number.