Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game grows more unusable with each update

Options

Lost three matches today to bugs and I'm honestly at my wits' end with this game. Screen freezing, cards getting "eaten up" (I'm not joking, in one match the game automatically pulled two of my Lugias to the active spot, the card literally disappeared) and not pulling things from the deck. Genuinely feel it gets buggier with each update? But hey, at least the animations that no one asked for look neat I guess.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

When the game gets out of beta phase they must be more professional with the updates.

They can't keep adding new major bugs on each time they fix stuff or when a new set is added... if they waste all the time fixing bugs when will we have new features or even the old game features?

Looking at the progress made in like two years... if this keeps going it will take decades to reach the level of the old TCG Online features, game play, speed, card collection, expanded mode, card visuals effects, etc.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Hello Trainer, I am so sorry you feel that way about the current state of the game. We are looking to improve the game as time goes on such as fixing the bugs that you have stated. If you would please kindly submit your feedback to the Support Team at https://support.pokemon.com/   to help give us a better understanding on what should be worked on. Also feel free to provide screenshots.