Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bugs at Inteleon Ability, Choice Belt and Battle Pass?

SylvieBia
SylvieBia Member Posts: 2
First Anniversary

I encountered a bug one time where I accidentally forgot about the timer while using Inteleon Quick Shooting, causing somehow to all my opponent's pokemons receive 20 damage instead of one.

I was using a Deciduye with Choice Belt to attack Zamazenta V at active spot, but only dealt 90 damage instead of 120 unless I am reading Choice Belt wrong.

The game has this weird issue where things don't update after a game? It always says battle pass isn't available after a match, but if i log out and log in, i can asses it

Comments

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers 25 Likes

I was using a Deciduye with Choice Belt to attack Zamazenta V at active spot, but only dealt 90 damage instead of 120 unless I am reading Choice Belt wrong.

The math is correct because metal resists grass for 90+30-30 = 90.

That Inteleon bug sounds pretty severe.

• ShiningLancer

I tested the Inteleon bug and got slightly different results.

1. Let the timer run out
    2. Pick up the counter and set it back down
    3. The counter disappears
    4. Nothing happens for ~10 seconds
    5. The counter re-appears
    6. Apply counter to a target
    7. 20 damage to everything and an additional 20 to my selected target

I tried the bug with Samurott VStar and it let me spread 40 to all pokemon + 40 to my target.

I tried training court but it correctly just gave a random energy upon timing out.

• ShiningLancer

A reminder that you can report cheaters abusing this bug on the ranked ladder.

But if you are in a region where the beta was not officially released you shouldn't bother making reports.

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/6488971123476-I-suspect-that-a-player-is-cheating-or-scamming-What-do-I-do-

It shouldn't be possible for a player to cheat in the game since the cards and effects are saved on the game servers. 

This section aged well.