Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bugs and thoughts

Options
ScathatheWorm
ScathatheWorm Member Posts: 1

Here are a few bugs I've encountered that make the game hard to impossible to play:

1. When using Rayquaza Vmax's Max Burst attack, It was impossible to select or drag energy to discard after the first one making the attack effectively useless.
  2. Some games I couldn't interact with Pokémon on my bench that had abilities (Genesect V). Hovering over them would not show details and they could not be clicked at all.
  3. Some games had to be ended when I played a Switch and I couldn't drag a new Pokémon to the active position. My cursor and click wouldn't register on the benched Pokémon.
  4. Cards in hand appear to be a different card than what they are when played. In my case an Elesa's Sparkle looked like a Boss's order in hand but was in fact an Elesa's Sparkle when played.
  5. When opening packs bought in the shop, the collect windows showed a larger amount of currency than what was added to my balance.

Otherwise, here are some thoughts both positive and negative on the game so far:

1. The crafting system to get cards is AWESOME and makes the game a lot more accessible to all.
  2. The deck builder is confusing but not so bad as to be unusable. Mostly I wish the decklist would show the different arts of a same card included in a deck.
  3. The in-game interface could use some improvement. I wish it would have a more "table top" feel to it on the desktop version. The timer is also hard to see and hear when it pops up comparatively to PTCGO which makes it a lot easier to timeout.
  4. I think it would be good to include some form of microtransations in order to make the game more accessible to people that don't have as much time to put into the game but still want to play it semi-regularly. I don’t think you should have to play for hours just to unlock the cards you need to play a deck if you’re willing to pay for them instead.

These are all my opinions of course and i might be wrong. I also think it is important to point out that i am playing on desktop.