Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why Is PTCG Live not working on my computer?

I’ve tried loading up PTCG Live on my computer, but it never gets past the language screen. Has anyone else also had this issue?

Answers

• AbandonedSorrow
    AbandonedSorrow Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

my TCG Live Windows app still not working, getting error "No network connection found".

• macromaster2015
    macromaster2015 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper
  • Atyre21
    Atyre21 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Also having the "No Network" issue at 5/39 any solutions?

• TheDeadlights
    TheDeadlights Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I’m here because I bought a pokemon deck and wanted to use it on tcg online to practice. Game should run like hearthstone, magic arena, etc. and i was reach to queue for matches and learn my deck but…..

Run on phone but phone get HOT iphone14. Something is wrong with that on the software developer side. That should be an easy fix.

On main gaming PC the client has me select langage twice and then hangs up on a white screen with white pokeball on bottom right of screen. I have to bring up task manager to close it. Windows 10.

On streaming PC; however, it loads up just fine on PC client no problem. As if it were on the phone. Also Windows 10. Absolutely no clue why it runs on my older pc fine and now my stronger pc.

Atleast i can play it on pc i guess. That’s what I wanted to do. Just not sure why my streaming pc and not main. I suppose I can just play on my side monitor…….