Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Theme Deck - Redeemed and Broken - Cards "Missing"

Options

So ... today I have migrated over to Live from Online and am entering codes (to LIVE) from products I have recently ordered.

I redeemed my Victini V and Gardevoir V theme decks (on LIVE) - this showed the coin and deck box being redeemed as well as other cards. But when I go into the deck list the deck is invalid and it shows multiple missing cards (for both decks).

I have gone into the shop where you can view your collection - and the cards that have broken the deck do not exist in my collection - it has 0 on the amount of cards I own.

Ive also been trying to make a Cinderace deck - when I search for Cinderace/Raboot I can not find the card to put into the deck - yet it seems to be showing as owned under the Sword and Shield Card Gallery.

Is this a common problem that product codes are only being half redeemed?

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

You are building a Standard format deck with cards that have rotated out, those with "D" regulation mark (the letter "D" in the bottom left corner of the card are no longer valid in Standard) to build that deck you must select Expanded format.

About the missing cards, in your collection you are showing the Sword & Shield set Victini V, but the battle theme deck gives you the Promo Victini V. To view the Promo Victini V you have to go to building deck window and select Sword & Shield Promo cards, there you will see your Victini V.