Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.1.0 & Development Team Letter Discussion Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Darkty
    Darkty Member Posts: 0
    Options

After playing the tutorials and a couple of games with the preconstructed decks, I migrated my account and was surprised that many of my cards were not migrated (Different versions of Crobat V, Darkrai V and VStar, and many others missing). I feel quite sad and disappointed about this, since I play since the previous beta

• MineOCeratops
    MineOCeratops Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

@Darkty What I was the most disappointed about was losing my PTCGO Beta card sleeve. I have had my pokemon account for the greater portion of my life and no matter what deck I was using I always put it with the beta sleeves.

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

The letter from the dev team aged badly. They said they were gonna change and give updates more often but it seems that's not the case. If anything they got worse.

• Street_XP
    Street_XP Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Just got to sit down and play TCG Live again and I'm getting an update now notice and I don't see any links on the website after I click the update now button. Anyone else have this issue?

Can't bypass the update screen either.

current version is 1.0.11.118655.20220404_1816

Street_XP.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Street_XP Change the "en-us" in the URL to "en-ca." That or just stick to PTCGO until the devs show that they want this game to have a future.