Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please remove celebration screen

Options

the Celebration screen is just so unnecessary, maybe have it up for half a second but when people finish a game we just want to go to the next game. Staring at an avatar with a random saying does nothing positive for the game. It's one of the things that can only be a negative because I highly doubt anything is very glad that's there but a lot of people find it to be just irritating. I like the old screen at the end of the game where you could see your opponents deck list. Bringing back deck stats would be nice too. I don't think the game is terrible like most people do but there's little things that could make everyone happier

Comments

• noriLOXic
    noriLOXic Member Posts: 27
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

QUOTE: "I like the old screen at the end of the game where you could see your opponents deck list. Bringing back deck stats would be nice too." ~ Garden_grove666

I am not as bothered by the celebration screen, but am willing to die with you on the hill of wishing there was more post-game data!

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I also dislike the celebration screen. If I win I look away... tired of watching the same thing over and over again, and if I lose it's the excat same thing.

To me it's not irritating, it's just boring and slows down even more the game, plus opponent avatar shows naked... basically it's just there to waste time.