Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please add a mute button

Options

There are many very simple things missing from the game that could make it much more enjoyable. The mute button not being there is probably the most annoying thing missing. Now that all the super toxic online only players have moved to live the game has been much more frustrating. They waste peoples time thatre trying to test by playing the weirdest decks with a counter to the deck they think they'll play against and they spam emotes during your whole turn and run to timer just to be annoying when they have game in hand. Normally I would just concede but you lose points on the ranked latter so that's not really an option. I just want to be able to play test without the annoyance and just having laughing faces in the corner of my screen for my whole turn. I'm also confused how people can play a deck with 60 one of cards and draw everything they need every game. Also please remove the celebrations screens. The whole character emote customization thing is really annoying and a waste of the programmers time when they could be actually improving the game instead of making every player a little less interested in the game