Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug with Heavy Ball

Sorry if my English is not so good.

I was playing this match, when I used Heavy Ball. The problem was that no one of my prizes was a Basic Pokémon. The game showed me that I had not applicable Pokémon and all, the problem is that the game didn't let me get out of this screen, even if I pressed the "Confirmar" yellow button. It didn't work. And the timer was running, causing my turn to end.

Even then, I was stucked on that screen, unable to get out, watching how my turns were skipped and whatching my rival play normally.

I lost the match, obviously.

I attach a screenshot :( Thanks.

Comments

• DfaPikantunes
    DfaPikantunes Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

It's been appening to my for the last 3 months i check the game everyday ,play a match and it's either ultra ball or quick ball, i play them and i can't choose a pokemon to continue the play and shows that i have available pokemon but they don't appear nor can i pick them, therefore the only way to continue playing is to choose to not choose a pokemon and waste a quick or ultra ball and of course it's impossible to play like this,i have searhed online so much and i can't find anyone with the same bug i have but now you are having a similar bug which incapacitates us from playing. Once again i have been trying at least 2 games a day for the last 3 months and the same bug keeps appening even with the new updates and everyone can play quick and ultra balls.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes

It's a desync. Make sure that your device's time is completely accurate and that you have a perfectly stable connection.