Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How can we report other players in Pokemon TCG LIVE

I havent seen the option to report players in pokemon TCG live. This is a must to avoid players like the one I took a picture of, that when loosing they stall the game for 20+ minutes to make you resign or waste your time. Look at his clock

Answers

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

Were they playing cards really slow or did they stop playing for 10+ minutes?

If it was the latter, it's not their fault; it a bug on your side of the game.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

I absolutly agree that we should be able to report and also mute them, but there are so many much more important things that i think they should perioritize...

Like the bugs that make the game unplayable, I hope they will fix those smaller things later, but now please foucus on making the game playable...

I mean they wasted several updates on changing the background effects... that is not important at all considering the amount of bugs that break the game, please make sure you fix critical priority things first!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

The game freezing up is caused by a desync either on your side or with the server. Timer stalling isn't possible.

Sadly, reporting also isn't possible, but the number of people who would get reported due to bugs like this makes me think that it's best not to have a report button until the final release.

• DefHalan
    DefHalan Member Posts: 35
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Anniversary

This is why there shouldn't be a report player feature, at least not yet. Your opponent did nothing wrong, the game had an issue