Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Timer simply doesn't work on android

Options

There are many problems with the timer right now:

1. randomly decides to deduct time from the wrong player
  2. starts counting down as soon as turn starts, counting even the time the game takes to draw a card (which can be excruciatingly slow)
  3. many times, a card is drawn and the turn ends immediately
  4. Taking mulligans count towards the hidden timer for setting up, essentially if you need to take a mulligan, you won't be able to set your active pokemon yourself, a random basic pokemon will be put down immediately
  5. Point 4 happens even without taking mulligans
  6. Gives you no idea about how long you are allowed to take in a turn, you'll be in midst of playing your hand as fast as possible, and the turn will end suddenly before you can finish

Just today I was trying out a deck, and the draw-ends happened thrice, then the opponent knocked out my active pokemon, and I was completely ready to put another one in the active spot, but the game said something like "your selection was disregarded due to insufficient time" and put a random one in the active spot. Then as soon as my turn started, I lost automatically because I was "inactive for too long", while really I was completely ready to play and the game was not letting me do absolutly anything. Also, I had 21 something minutes left on my clock, just a minute behind my opponent (that also due to the timer errors mentioned above)