Random User Appreciation Day
Okay, first, before you get mad and call me a hypocrite, @Nate72Salty said they were getting tired of this and wanted someone else to step up and start doing this, so I decided that I would. Okay? Ok. Anyways, totally randomly selected, our user is @Nate72Salty!
Comments
-
so this is no 11?
0 -
Don’t know them very well yet but I enjoy their comments and also it’s so awesome that they’ve been doing the appreciation day things. (Go Unova! [not my favorite region but still cool])
2 -
Does the number really matter?
0 -
No 12
1 -
Nate is really fun! I love that he started this whole appreciation thing! I love it! Its so positive! Just like him! ;)
2 -
Nate's really nice!
I've played Champions with him a few times too.
I also love the appreciation days and I felt so happy when I saw mine!
1