Yo, guys, guess who’s birthday it is?!
Nate72Salty
Member Posts: 388
✭✭✭✭
ITS MY BIRTHDAY [Edited by Mod_Nova - Please do not mention your age] WHOOOOO
4
Comments
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
You got any plans?
Oh btw in the future pls don't share personal info online unless you know the person irl.
3 -
While I congratulate you on the BDay, it's unwise to divulge such info on a public forum.
4 -
Ditto on the previous sentiments...
However...
🎉🎂Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Hope you have a great day and an awesome year!
1 -
Happy Birthday @Nate72Salty!! 🤩
2 -
for those who see this, I’m kinda getting really tired for doing the random user days, so I want someone to step up, I’ll do a couple every now and then tho so don’t worry
2 -
I can do them!
1 -
HAPPY BDAY !!!
1 -
Happy Birthday forum member Nate72Salty 🥳😆
1
