Pokemon Champions Bug : Box Sorting not being saved
So I think this is a bug and needs to be fixed . (Feel free to correct me)
I go to Settings > Controls > “Remember Box Sorting” > ON
Then say I sort my box by Name > Ascending and then hit the back button to Save.
Once I close champions and re-open it back , the sorting re-defaults back to “Date Acquired” > Descending
This is confusing for me to find the pokemon and I have to sort it by Name each time . Not the end of the world but a bit annoying.
Is the button intended to work only for that session or is this a bug ?
Comments
-
Hey @IMissingnoI, thank you for writing in about this. Our support team is better able to tell you if this is intended for the sorting system or a possible bug - please contact them at this link with more information about what you are encountering. We appreciate your help!
0