Wobbuffet comic??? Hmmmmmm???
I want to make a comic about a wobbuffet who wants to rise up from his fellow wobbuffet and become courageous and stand up for himself and others! But, tbh, he’s still a coward, and doesn’t know how to use his defensive moves to fight back. He’ll need plenty of friends to help him. I don’t know exactly what the story will be but not every episode/part needs to be a big part of the story. Anybody have any ideas/like my idea??
Comments
-
I love the idea!
What if his friends teach him how to fight?
Like, a Machamp for aggression and Aggron for Defense?
But he's not getting it
And he meets a wise traveler who is a smaller, not great competitive that talks about trusting yourself and your instincts
Just an idea
You don't have to use it
I like the idea
2 -
ooh I like it actually!
1 -
thank you
1 -
thanks!
2 -
Go for it! Wynaut?
2 -
I’m gonna make the machamp SUPER peppy and nice and bubbly while the aggron is strict and tough. I think I’ll make the little guys gonna be a shaymin. (That means that a Pokemon from each of the first four regions will be present)
1 -
Audino!
1