Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

RANDOM USERRRR APPRECIATION DAYYYYY No. 9

Nate72Salty
Nate72Salty Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭
250 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Comments

I think I might’ve missed yesterday, but I’m back!

Today’s lucky guy/gal is… BSDuck!

Say something nice and respect the duck!

Comments

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    He's a whole lot of fun

    Very creative

    I respect him a bit honestly

    I enjoy having him around

    And he is amazing at roleplay, even if it's just brief moments

    He has really cool ideas and theories

    And he's an iconic meme here

    At this point the Brave Sir is legendary

    But out of all the amazing things he has, his best quality is his writing

    I don't care what anyone says, even him

    When I read Smoke and Flame it feels like I am witnessing the next Shakespear

    His descriptions are nothing less than perfection

    So, in honor of you @BSDuck, I-

    Explodes in a giant BOOM of purple flames

    Suddenly rematerializes

    Hold on!

    A message from Queen Vapor!

    She's says...

    Really!?

    She wants me to tell you that you are an honorable and admirable enemy

    She enjoys the fights you have

    (COUGH still not as strong as her though COUGH) (Jokes I promise)

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees

    🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆😇😇😇🙅🙅

  • PikaCarter2025
    PikaCarter2025 Member Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 LOLs 1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 Agrees

    explodes

  • Morpekofreako
    Morpekofreako Member Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 250 Agrees

    very fun and nice user! Creative, fun, funny, distant explosion, etc!! Nice knowing you digitally, @BSDuck

  • Nate72Salty
    Nate72Salty Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Comments

    And as a present for you, BSDuck!
    15 Sticks of dynamite and a match! Go crazy with your jokes

  • PokeMom244
    PokeMom244 Member Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Agrees 1,500 Likes 1,000 LOLs 2500 Comments

    BSDuck Is super fun and nice! Oh and creative.

    Explodes too much.. but I love that!

    Yay to BSDuck! :D

  • Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 500 LOLs 1000 Comments

    The second-most explosive member of the Forums.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    choatic

    creative

    fun

    amazing writer