Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which Rainbow Road is best?

sir_uledge
sir_uledge Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Likes 250 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

Accurate descriptions included, with the bland corporate nerd terms in parentheses.

Which Rainbow Road is best? 7 votes

The one where you go around the planets and land on the moon (3DS)
42%
clasinglasir_uledgeRitattakDiva 3 votes
The one with the pixels and Thwomps (SNES)
0%
The train one (N64)
0%
The one with the squid space station and the huge shortcut you can do (8DX)
0%
The extremely long one (Wii)
14%
MonstaDash 1 vote
The new one with the pretty water section (World)
42%
MorpekofreakoPikaCarter2025Mod_MrsSparkle 3 votes
other (I only listed the ones I know of so idk if I missed anything)
0%
Tagged:

Comments

  • PikaCarter2025
    PikaCarter2025 Member Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 LOLs 1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 Agrees
    The new one with the pretty water section (World)

    The World one has them all.

  • Morpekofreako
    Morpekofreako Member Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    The new one with the pretty water section (World)

    I like all of them..

  • sir_uledge
    sir_uledge Member Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 250 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees
    The one where you go around the planets and land on the moon (3DS)

    The 3DS Rainbow Road theme is criminally underrated

  • MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 1,000 Agrees 500 LOLs
    The extremely long one (Wii)

    The Double Dash Rainbow Road is also good.

  • Mod_MrsSparkle
    Mod_MrsSparkle Member, Moderator Posts: 57 mod
    25 LOLs 25 Agrees 25 Likes 10 Comments
    The new one with the pretty water section (World)

    One stop shop 😁 The graphics chef's kiss 😍

  • TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 1,500 Agrees 500 LOLs 1000 Comments

    I had a lot of fun with the one in Double Dash on the Gamecube. That might be the Mario Kart game I played the most, though.

  • RitattakDiva
    RitattakDiva Member Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Agrees
    The one where you go around the planets and land on the moon (3DS)

    3DS !!!