Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Mega Gallade should keep Sharpness when it Mega Evolves
Gallade is my favorite Pokémon, but in Pokémon Champions I sometimes feel pushed to choose another Mega because Mega Gallade loses Sharpness for Inner Focus.
Sharpness fits Gallade perfectly, both mechanically and thematically, and it feels strange that Mega Gallade, whose blade design is even more prominent,loses it when Mega Evolving.
I’d love to see Sharpness on Mega Gallade in a future balance update. If you feel the same, consider sending this feedback through the official Pokémon Champions support form too. The more players who independently share the same feedback, the more visible the issue can become.
Would you like Mega Gallade to have Sharpness?
Comments
-
I fully agree.
Tbf though I think the Big Pikachu only did that to balance it, because had this monstrosity had Sharpness in Gen 6, it prolly would've been Xerneas-level broken.
0