[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Excuse me, hi, yeah, um, someone I would like you to meet (I need to brag)
Comments
-
Ooohhh thanks for the info !
1 -
1
-
Not a fan of Civ 7(prefer 5 and 6).
2 -
too educational for me. cough.
3 -
literally though, without France, our country wouldn’t have been born. You, me, @Lonestar85, and a lo t of other people on the forums wouldn’t exist I bet.
0 -
Yeah but I like to do games and/or other videos. Beats words.
1 -
Beats history classes I may say
1 -
quietly hides the fact that I love history classes
2 -
Don't worry, I accept you, even if you have some flaws...... (Jk lol)
1 -
Fun fact: I sent an actual greeting intro to the diva and it probably got rejected by approvals, since that was back on page 17.
1