Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

I've been stuck the last couple of days at 100 can't get back to one every time I win a match or los

ItIt doesn't matter. I just noticed the last couple days that doesn't drop back down to 1 . I'm still stuck at 100.

Comments

  • DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes 1,500 LOLs 2500 Comments

    I haven't made it back to 100 yet... I'm not sure if they changed it tho... I'll have to look into it.

  • Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 1,570 mod
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Agrees

    Hello, @ehrmann! We understand your concerns with checking why you are stuck in the game. I recommend sending in a support request so our team can help take a closer look into this.

    To submit a ticket to support, go to Pokémon Support, select Pokémon TCG Live, then select Contact Us.

    Thank you!