Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokemon Champions-Unite Tournament Planning
Please keep in mind that this project is still deep in the planning phase so nothing is 100% confirmed yet
Pokemon Champions will have two blocks - one for Singles and one for doubles.
Here is what I was thinking for how it could work:
In Champions, one private lobby can host 4 2v2 battles at a time. We could have all the entrants state their Champions usernames and we can pre-arrange the bracket beforehand. We can include the room ID, time, etc.
I highly doubt we will be able to do the Unite tournament simply because of the sheer lack of Unite fans here.. it's really just me, Hades, Dragonfly, and like maybe 10 others, so only 2 rounds at most.
I think it goes without saying that this tournament should take place on either Friday or Saturday (pref. Saturday) so here's what I was thinking for requirements, assuming it were to take place on a Saturday:
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- All entrants MUST be available on Saturday, 10/x/2026 from hh:mm - hh:mm UTC
- All entrants must have experience battling and feel confident in their abilities.
- All entrants must be relatively active on the forums to keep up with standings.
- Any entrants caught lying about their results will be eliminated from the competition upon discovery.
- If an entrant is not present within 10 minutes of the planned starting time, they will be disqualified until further notice. (5 min. in Unite)
TAG LIST: @Hades0918 @Dragonfly102024 @Lonestar85 @oshoBug @Locallywierd @Nate72Salty @Shadow_Sylveon @PokeMom244 @PikaCarter2025 and anyone else I missed that actively plays Unite or Champions is welcome!!
Also because it's fall maybe we can call it the Harvest Cup or smth. Who knows?
Comments
-
Making it really hard to resist downloading Unite on my Switch...
@Dragonfly102024 there a covert effort to
seduceconvert me? 🤣🙅If I did I'd have to do a crash course because I have zero MOBA experience despite me watching videos of MOBA's in the past. I'd basically be dead weight to a team if I was to participate.I will add that my
betoffer still stands so if you sign up for the Battle Royale and, this is important, win the Battle Royale, I'd have little choice on the matter because I opened my mouth.0