Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

After todays update wasn't able to complete the daily quest "put 4 Pokémon V in play"

Options

After the today update i wasn't able to complete the daily quest "put 4 Pokémon V in play"...

It always shown 0/4, after 3 games putting Pokémon V in play I gave up, had to replace the quest, lucky the next was the "do 100 damage to the opponent" one and was able to complete that one.

I hope the daily quests aren't broken now, that's very important to finish the Battle Pass.

Comments

• Goddimp
    Goddimp Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Same for me too, and seems to be a problem for alot of people, best solution is to refresh the quest and do another one

• ruxeom
    ruxeom Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

• Elfo_Oscuro
    Elfo_Oscuro Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    Options

I had the same problem, but worse. My quests were "put 2 pokémon V in play" and "put 4 pokémon V in play". The game ever showed 0/2 and 0/4 pokémon V played.

• Acaniezo
    Acaniezo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I had the same issues. Except when I refreshed the 4 it gave me the 2 challenge. Then when I waited a day to refresh again it gave me the 4 challenge again. 2 days with out the 500 xp is messed up.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@Acaniezo that's weird, because you should only get the 2 challenge from the coins mission, it shouldn't be possible to switch from one to the other one.

• SegovesusCZ
    SegovesusCZ Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Same bug during daily quest "Put 2 Pokemon V into play". I had two Giratina V in play and quest is still incomplete.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

My guess is that this update implemented Pokémon ex into the code and that broke something.

• zeromegaman242
    zeromegaman242 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I am also having this problem.

• SlyCooperFan1
    SlyCooperFan1 Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Also got the same issue, today I got "put 4 Pokémon V into play" and none of the Vs I put in play counted. I had to refresh the quest to get a different one I could complete.