[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
October 1st peeps!
Comments
-
I really like MHA but season 5 was SO boring..
Class 1-A's a pretty fun bunch tho
However next month I wanna watch Demon Slayer and then potentially Black Clover
1 -
oooooooooo spooky sounds
it is October…the month of Pumpkin spiced lattes, Apple cider, Halloween, and getting a post-Halloween stomach ache from too much candy
3 -
the tower of terror
1 -
oooOOOOOOOOooohh! #theremin
1 -
lol I meant the episode but the ride looks cool too! Never been 🤔
1 -
been on it two times, it's awesome
1 -
I forgot! It’s October 1st! Which is Willy wonka day and when my family watches Willy wonka (the og, commercial one) and eat chocolate 🤤
1